Who is the data controller?
Let’s Work Today is the data controller.
Information we can collect from you
This automatic information is collected for reasons of visits analysis:
- IP adress
- browser type
- access time
- number of sessions
And manually this information is stored by means of the contact forms:
- Phone number
How do we use your personal data?
They are simply used to resolve questions we receive about our services and products.
Security and where we store your personal data.
Your data is stored in files with security to avoid loss or attack by any hacker.
Disclosure of your information
These data are never shared with third parties.
As an individual, in accordance with EU law, you have certain rights to request information or make
Modifications in the way we process the data related to you. These rights apply in certain circumstances.
and they are exposed below:
1. The right of access to the data related to you (“right of access”).
2. the right to rectify / correct the data related to you (“right to rectification”).
3. The right to object to the processing of data related to you (“right to object”).
4. The right to restrict the processing of data related to you (“right of restriction”).
5. The right to delete / delete data related to you (ie the “right to delete”), and
6. The right to “transport” certain data related to you from one organization to another (“right to
data portability ‘).
You can ask any questions about your rights in the following contact: email@example.com
Changes to this policy
We reserve the right to change this Policy from time to time at our sole discretion. If we do any
changes, we will post them here so you can see what information we collect, how we might use that information, and under what circumstances we may disclose it. By continuing to use our
site or our services or otherwise provide data after we post such changes, you accept and accept
to this modified Policy.
Questions, comments, requests and complaints about this Policy and the information we have
They are welcome and should contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date of this document
May 1, 2019